After Annalenas delicious Christmas tree cookies, our colleague Sara presents her favourite ones – and she has a real sweet tooth! She loves her Christmas cookies as sweet as they get 😉 She’s therefore created a recipe that fulfills all her cookie dreams and has become a true VERIVAL office favorite: Caramel Crunchy Bites!
Ingredients (makes 30-35)
- 1 tin of sweetened condensed milk (250ml)
- 1 box of Verival Spelt Crunchy
- 1 packet of Verival Early Bird nut mix
- Cook the tin of sweetened condensed milk for 2 1/2 hrs in boiling water until it has a creamy texture and the color of soft caramel.
- Toast the nuts lightly in a frying pan.
- Mix the Spelt Crunchy, the toasted nuts and caramel in a bowl until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Form little bites using your hands or two spoons.
- Put the Caramel Crunchy Bites in the fridge to cool.
Tip: Just add some honey, if the mixture is not sticky enough.