Something that shouldn’t be missing at any good party? Pizza of course! And as we’re celebrating this year’s Verival Breakfast Day with a breakfast party, we’re simply baking a fruity breakfast pizza. To make sure that everyone can have a piece, wie use our gluten free Cranberry-Cherry Muesli as a basis for our recipe. As for the toppings, we opted for fresh fruit only, but of course you can use whatever you like!
Verival Breakfast Pizza
For the base
- 200 g Verival Cranberry-Cherry Muesli
- 1 tbsp crushed linseed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 6 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp Verival Agave Syrup (or Verival Maple Syrup)
- 2 ripe, mashed bananas
- 1 dash of cinnamon
For the sauce
- 250 g yoghurt (or vegan alternative)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Verival Agave Syrup (or Verival Maple Syrup)
- 1 dash of ground Bourbon vanilla
For the topping
- 200 g fresh fruit
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Mix crushed linseed and chia seeds with water and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Mix Verival Cranberry-Cherry Muesli with linseed and chia seeds, agave syrup, the mashed bananas and cinnamon and knead into a dough.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper. Roll out the dough in a round layer 1 cm thick. For a perfectly round disc, simply use a cake pan. eine perfekt runde Scheibe einfach eine Springform verwenden. Bake for about 15-20 minutes to a golden brown pastry colour.
- In the meantime, prepare the pizza toppings. For the "sauce", mix yoghurt with lemon juice and agave syrup as well as some ground Bourbon vanilla. Wash the fruit and cut it up.
- Let the baked pizza base cool down. Then coat it with the yoghurt mix and add the fresh fruit.