When a nagging hunger strikes you after an intensive yoga lesson, then we know just what you need: our recipe for Verival Coconut and Apricot Energy Bites. Take a few delicious and healthy ingredients and make these sweet little treats in no time! Our Verival Coconut and Apricots Muesli in combination with the Verival Date Pralines create these, not only super fruity but also thanks to the cornflakes and toasted coconut chips, yummy crunchy Energy Bites. So: Get down from your yoga mat and grab the blender!
Verival Coconut and Apricots Energy Bites
Our Verival Coconut and Apricots Energy Bites are perfect for whenever you're looking for that little healthy energy boost.
- 250 g Verival Date Praline
- 80 g Verival Coconut and Apricots Muesli
- 50 g ground almonds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp linseed
- 1 tbsp sesame
- 1 pinch of salt
- coconut flakes
- Mix the Verival Date Pralines together with the ground almonds, the cinnamon, the linseed, the sesame and a pinch of salt in a blender until the mixture has a kneadable consistency.
- Add the Verival Coconut and Apricots Muesli and combine everything with your hands until you can form little round bites from the mixture.
- Roll the bites in coconut flakes until the surface is fully covered.
- Keep the Energy Bites in a closed container and store them up to two weeks in the fridge.