Today we present you a delicious recipe for the yummiest of all traditions: Pancake Tuesday! Before Lent officially starts on Wednesday, we gather all sweet things at home to enjoy them tonight with our pancakes to get rid of all temptations. Whether you’re planning on keeping Lent or you just can’t say no to a great dessert idea, check out our recipe and don’t forget to grab your favourite Verival Crunchy as a topping: 😉
- 80 g Verival Coconut & Apricot Porridge
- 70 g self-rising flour
- 170 ml natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 organic egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- your favorite Verival Granola
- & all other leftover sweets
- First mix all the “dry” ingredients (porridge, flour, sugar and salt), then add the egg and yoghurt, using a hand whisk to combine everything well.
- Add some butter to a preheated pan and add a scoop of dough for each pancake. Flip and cook on both sides.
- Serve with your favorite Verival Granola and leftover sweets as a topping