Down to the Very Last Gram
From certified organic cultivation to timely harvesting, delivery, careful processing up to high-quality packaging, storage and distribution: each step in the production chain for premium quality VERIVAL organic foods is documented, transparent and fully traceable.
Premium Organic Quality: Certified and Guaranteed
We stand for pure, natural taste and all-organic quality. That is what we and our certified Organic Quality Labels guarantee.
All of our VERIVAL organic products carry both the international and the German organic quality labels. Download our current certificate here.
Due to the high standards of our quality management system we are in accordance with the following quality standards:
IFS 6, IFS spot check on firms, HACCP. You can download our current certificate here.
Recommended by the Austrian Society for Celiac Disease.
The VERIVAL Promise
With regard to product management, our own definition of quality exceeds the requirements specified by various quality labels. For this reason we decided to introduce our own VERIVAL Promise. The aim of Our Promise is to raise customer awareness of other nutritional and process-related issues, so as to further promote organic foods.
The VERIVAL Promise means we comply with the following criteria:
- certified organic, non-gmo farming (exception: Demerara raw cane sugar, Backer’s yeast, Sea salt)
- multiple internal and external testings (four eyes principle) and independant audits
- optimal conditions for storing fresh, high-quality raw materials and their careful processing
- sparing use of sweeteners and consciously foregoing artificial colourings, flavours and preservatives
- continuously expanding the VERIVAL sustainability programmes by optimising and reducing logistic paths and developping sustainable contract farming